SO, YOU WANT TO START FERMENTING…
The only problem is? You don’t know where to start
And listen – I hear you! I can’t tell you how many peeps I talk to who tell me they …
• Are confused with all the different information and techniques.
• Struggle to find time and keep motivated.
• Not sure of the correct containers to use.
• Breaking the food budget. Purchasing kombucha, sauerkraut, kefir, kimchi, etc.
Many commercial kombucha’s have high sugar levels and if pasteurized will negate any of the health benefits. Some store bought Sauerkraut use starters that will have the strains of bacteria from the starter and not allowed to go through the correct stages of gut -loving fermentation.
WHY FERMENTED FOODS?
Making your own fermented foods will not only dramatically increase your health, but also save you money! Plus, store your garden harvest! And dance on your plate and taste buds!
Fermented foods are an amazing source of ‘good’ bacteria which is essential for gut health. Home-made fermented foods contain beneficial bacteria (called probiotics).
Having sufficient quantity and diversity of such bacteria in our digestive tract is essential for strong immunity, digestive function, metabolism / weight control, clear skin and brain function – to name just a few reasons.
Eating fermented foods on a daily basis promotes not only good digestion, but immune system, about 80% of which is located in our gut. So making sure our digestive system is in tip-top shape can be key to addressing many of our bodily woes.
Fermenting our foods before we eat them is like partially digesting before we consume. The good bacteria in the fermented foods work like an outside gut.
Bottom line, if you want to clean up your gut, repopulating it with beneficial bacteria is a requirement.
Learn the artistry and alchemy to make fermented foods at home, which are medicinal, delicious, and healing!
• When you first start learning about fermented foods, it is exciting. So much so that you might get carried away, dive into all kinds of different ferments and get a bit overwhelmed.
• Going to a one-off class is great for motivation and connecting with others who are into the same things as you. But if you do not immediately try the ideas after a class, that motivation can leave you. So, all you are left with is your notes on the class, and some ideas and memories of what to do. If you have questions, you could try and email the person that ran the course, but they do not have time to offer unlimited email support.
• By the end of our course you will be able to confidently implement fermented foods into your diet. Regular contact will allow you to keep motivated.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO…
• Safely create fermented foods the step-by-step proven way.
• Confidently create own recipes of fresh and fermented foods and how to mix it in.
• Follow the right routine that is easy and inexpensive.
• Member Forums where you can ask questions of your fellow students, be inspired, and share successes.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
Thanks, Lynnie. It shows you have a lifetime experience.
I finally have the foundation in what to do in fermentation. I followed so many videos and read books on fermentation. It finally made sense. I have had great results with my family joining in to help with the creating and our improved health speaks that we are now doing it the right way. It all tastes so good. I can’t thank you enough. Anna
Thank you from Carol
My daughter was struggling with life and given up all hope of starting a family. She went to your workshop and bubbling creations took over our kitchens and we now have a love for waste – produce skins, seeds and pulp (vinegar and garden enzyme juice, household cleaners and beauty products).
We now have a beautiful 18-month-old kraut and kefir baby.
We still and always will use the fermenting tools to live a healthier, happy life. We all can run from one fad to another but since adding fermented foods to our diet we have seen so many great changes. I no longer have any sweet cravings and sleep well without medication or any acid reflux. Thankful to replace my size 18 wardrobe with a size 12. I could go on forever with the power of this wonderful food that we have included in small amounts.
I learned so much and cannot wait to try some of the recipes. It was an absolute joy to watch you speak about your love for fermented foods and to share your knowledge so generously.
You truly did share with us the “Gift” of fermentation.
Ann and Tom
We have been making and eating fermented foods, since attending “love your guts” workshop 14th Feb 2013. Our many digestive-y sides affect, are gone. My 50+ hubbie had been living on quick-eze and laxettes. He now swears by kefir-eze.
Working as an inter-state truck driver – a bottle of kraut and kefir go along for the ride, and Tom makes his own kefir.
Not unlike the traditional way – in a skin bag – no need for a strainer. These folks practiced the art of continuous fermentation. The kefir grains were constantly left in the same goatskin bag, and as portions of kefir was poured out from the bag daily, the bag was replenished with fresh milk.
How is that for someone, who said, “I will not eat that stinky stuff”
When you have a JAM-PACKED training like The Gut Academy Course…where is the best place to get started?
Here are a few tips:
Remember you have LIFETIME ACCESS so go at YOUR pace. Whether you are speedy Gonzales or Margot the Turtle there is no “right or wrong” pace if you are moving forward.
It is all about the result.
The entire team at The Gut Academy is here to help you. The Private Facebook group as an incredible resource (if you have burning questions, want some feedback, etc.).
Everything you need is in there. No need to overthink or make things more difficult.
Just follow along and act.
And have fun!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN…
MODULE 1 - GET YOUR GUT GORGEOUS
- Sexy Sauerkraut
- Medicine in a Jar (Sauerkraut Tonic / juice / Saft)
- Hazzah!! Kvass
MODULE 2 - KIMCHI A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY
- Fermented Wild Rice
- Kimchi Wild Rice Bowl
MODULE 3 - KITCHEN WOW!
- First aid kit – fermented garlic
- Gut loving gorgeous Ginger + Tummy lovin’ tasty Turmeric
- Vegetables in Brine
- Sexy Salsa
MODULE 4 - TIPPLING PURE
- Vinegar, Scrap Vinegar
- Master tonic / Fire Cider
- Infusion + Shrub / Drinking vinegar
MODULE 5 - TOAST TO OUR HEALTH
- Water kefir
MODULE 6 - FERAL MILK + NO MOO FERMENTED MILK
- Milk Kefir
- Green Cheese
- Coconut kefir
MODULE 7 - FOR THE LOVE OF SHARED FOOD
Mix it in!!
- The fresh & the fermented
- Planning Day
- Add sweet to the ‘sauer’
AND THE BONUSES!
THEY’RE WORTH MORE THAN THE COURSE ITSELF…
EXTENSIVE EBOOK LIBRARY
Over 30 ebooks covering the history of fermented food, introduction to fermentation (covering fermentation rules, tips, containers, everything you need to know) and how to ferment pretty much everything.
3 POWERFUL PLANNERS
Get a gut check, and meal planner, and food mood tracker bundle!